From: "wodel youchi" <wodel.you...@gmail.com>
To: "Maor Lipchuk" <mlipc...@redhat.com>
Cc: "users" <users@ovirt.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2015 3:24:21 PM
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] Testing Ovirt 3.6

Hi,

Here are the logs

engine.log

hosted-engine setup log

vdsm.log

agent and broker logs

About the postgresql function, it's exists gethostnetworksbycluster(uuid)
but the webgui is calling it with parameters not defined.

2015-07-31 22:05:20,449 ERROR [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.RunVmCommand]
(default task-23) [7acb8bf] Data access error during C
anDoActionFailure.: org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException:
PreparedStatementCallback; bad SQL grammar [select * fro
m  gethostnetworksbycluster(?, ?, ?)]; nested exception is
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: function gethostnetworks
bycluster(uuid, unknown, character varying) does not exist
 Hint: No function matches the given name and argument types. You might
need to add explicit type casts.

Regards