Rebooted'.
If it will help, maybe someone from devs can help us, with error from engine
log:
2015-08-03 10:54:29,044 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.SpmStatusVDSCommand]
(DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-35) Command SpmStatusVDSCommand(HostName =
ovhv00.mytld, HostId = 0759994d-a704-4374-b6fa-d8c62f46760a, storagePoolId =
00000002-0002-0002-0002-0000000001ac) execution failed. Exception:
VDSErrorException: VDSGenericException: VDSErrorException: Failed to
SpmStatusVDS, error = (107, 'Sanlock resource read failure', 'Transport
endpoint is not connected'), code = 100
Thanks

----- Original Message -----
From: "Konstantinos Christidis" <kochr...@ekt.gr>
To: "Artyom Lukianov" <aluki...@redhat.com>
Cc: users@ovirt.org
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2015 11:20:21 AM
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] Data Center becomes Non Responsive when I reboot a
host

Hello,

Sorry for my late response. I reproduced the error in a lab environment
(oVirt3.5/CentOS7.1) with 2 hosts (ovhv00 ovhv01) and a replicated
glusterfs.
I activated the maintenance mode in host ovhv01 and then I stopped
network.service (instead of a reboot).
The result is always the same. Data Center becomes "Non Responsive", my
storage becomes red and inactive, and most VMs become "paused due to
unknown storage error".

This is the engine log
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/250877/58925314/raw/

Thanks,