Hi,
 I am failing to get a Windows Server 2012 R2 Template deploy successfully. It
seems to go through the motions but I cannot log in with the password given in
the initial run. It seems that something is failing in the sysprep part. The
ovirt docs only mention Win 7/2008. Has anyone had any success in doing this?

Best regards

Ian Fraser

Systems Administrator | Agency Sector Management (UK) Limited | www.asm.org.uk
[t] +44 (0)1784 242200 | [f] +44 (0)1784 242012 | [e] ian.fra...@asm.org.uk
Ashford House  41-45 Church Road  Ashford  Middx  TW15 2TQ
Follow us on twitter @asmukltd

________________________________

The information in this message and any attachment is intended for the
addressee and is confidential. If you are not that addressee, no action should
be taken in reliance on the information and you should please reply to this
message immediately to inform us of incorrect receipt and destroy this message
and any attachments.

For the purposes of internet level email security incoming and outgoing emails
may be read by personnel other than the named recipient or sender.

Whilst all reasonable efforts are made, ASM (UK) Ltd cannot guarantee that
emails and attachments are virus free or compatible with your systems. You
should make your own checks and ASM (UK) Ltd does not accept liability in
respect of viruses or computer problems experienced.
Registered address: Agency Sector Management (UK) Ltd. Ashford House, 41-45
Church Road, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 2TQ
Registered in England No.2053849