Hello,

Is there a possibility to filter (in manager) all disks which belongs to vms with certain tag? If not I think it would be useful. What do you think?

I am trying this: I have about 50 vms with disks on different storages. I have tagged some from this vms by tag "migrate_to_new_storage" and then I would like to move all appropriate disks to new storage. It seems it is not possible from manager (in simple way - it looks like I have to filter vms by tag, then click on every of them, choose disks tab, select them, click move,...).

It would also be nice to have possibility to filter by tags also with boolean operator "AND" and not just "OR".

Cheers,

Jiri