I've recently done the same thing, two ways are possible:

 * offline (safer) : edit the parameters of your vms and change to the
   desired cluster. If you do the same with the online vm, engine will
   tell you it will be effective at the next reboot.
 * online : you can force a live migration from a cluster to an other
   one choosing the advanced parameter tab, but your target cluster
   must support at least a smaller CPU family than the source one,
   because of the qemu capabilities.