hi

is ovirt useable with xen? is there any doc/howto how to use it?

Am 2015-10-12 15:04, schrieb Sven Kieske:

On 12/10/15 10:13, Nux! wrote:
Hi Nir,

I have not tried to use Ovirt with Ceph, my question was about
libvirt and was directed to ask the question here, sorry for the
noise; I understand libvirt is not really ovirt's people concern.

The thing is qemu can do ceph rbd in EL7, libvirt does not,
although support seems to be there and a simple rebuild enables
it. Was hoping you guys know more.

Lucian

I'd suggest to ask this on the virt-sig of centOS (cc'ed).

Why is there no rbd support in el7 libvirt? I don't know, maybe the
virt repo guys from centos can rebuild it (they already do rebuild
libvirt afaik, another flag might not hurt them ).

HTH

- --
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske