On 22/10/15 16:42, Nathanaƫl Blanchet wrote:
As explained here http://blog.davidvassallo.me/2012/05/05/kvm-brctl-in-linux-bringing-vlans-to-the-guests/ , does it exist any way to do the same with ovirt hosts? (e.g. vlan at the bridge level and untagged by the nics vm themselves)

By default vlan interfaces come untagged to vms. This is normal setup.

I guess you want to pass the vlan trunk up to the vm's nic? (multiple vlans to vm)

I don't know any way of doing that with ovirt but it would be interesting.
I guess you would need something like openvswitch but I don't know if it will cooperate well with ovirt.