Hi all,
I'm stuck with the following error during the final phase of
ovirt-hosted-engine-setup:

          The host hosted_engine_1 is in non-operational state.
          Please try to activate it via the engine webadmin UI.

If I login on the engine administration web UI I find the corresponding message
(inside NonOperational first host hosted_engine_1 Events tab):

Host hosted_engine_1 does not comply with the cluster Default networks, the
following networks are missing on host: 'ovirtmgmt'

I'm installing with an oVirt snapshot from October the 27th on a fully-patched
CentOS 7.1 host with a GlusterFS volume (3.7.5 hyperconverged, replica 3, for
the engine-vm) pre-created and network interfaces/bridges (ovirtmgmt and other
two bridges, called nfs and lan, on underlying 802.3ad bonds or plain
interfaces) manually pre-configured in
/etc/sysconfig/network-interfaces/ifcfg-* (using "classic" network service;
NetworkManager disabled).

I seem to recall that a preconfigured network setup on oVirt 3.6 would need
something predefined on the libvirt side too (apart from usual ifcfg-* files),
but I cannot find the relevant mailing list message anymore nor any other
specific documentation.

Does anyone have any further suggestion or clue (code/docs to read)?

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Giuseppe

PS: please keep also my address in replying because I'm experiencing some
problems between Hotmail and oVirt-mailing-list