Please provide us some logs from the affected hypervisor. vdsm.log and the result of "ip address show" should be a good starting point.

--
apahim

On 11/26/2015 08:04 AM, admin wrote:
Hello

Been trying to resolve a problem with my second node which does not want to connect :

one of my 2 nodes are not connecting, the problem is that the Node cant talk NFS to Node. the node used to function fine, after performing a hardware upgrade and bringing the system back up it seems to have come up with this issue. we also performed a yum update, updated around 447 packages.

Can someone please help me with this.

Thanks
Sol