I’m using ovirt 3.6 and an iscsi storage domain. Almost all vms are using
thin provisioning with a virtual size of 40GB and a typical physical size of
8 GB.
Now I’m facing the fact that ovirt is pausing my vms due to the following
event message:
(Example):  “VM vm_01_16_centos6 has been paused due to no Storage space
error.”

When I look at the iscsi storage domain the over allocation ratio value is
about 127%, but of the 2799GB there is still more than 1500GB available.
My questions:
- Why ovirt is pausing the vms?
- Can I enlarge the over allocation ratio before ovirt is complaining about
storage space?