Hello,

I have noticed that there have not been any official releases of oVirt Node since 3.5.2 [1]. I have tried looking through the Users and the Announce mailing lists for any information regarding the lack of releases, but I was not able to find anything from the past few months. The official documentation for oVirt seems to indicate that oVirt Node is still supported.

Are there just build problems preventing oVirt Node from being released? Or are we supposed to use either the latest Jenkins build or our own build [2] if we wish to deploy oVirt Node?

[1] http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-3.5/iso/ovirt-node/el7-3.5.2/
[2] http://www.ovirt.org/Node_Building