On 5-1-2016 4:46, Will Dennis wrote:
> I must admit I’m getting a bit weary of fighting oVirt problems at this
> point… Before I move on to deploying any VMs onto my new infra, I’d like to
> get the base infra working…
>
> I’m still experiencing a “Non Operational” problem on my “ovirt-node-02” host:
> http://s1096.photobucket.com/user/willdennis/media/ovirt-node-02_problem.png.html

What you can do to get the logs down to a minimum is to do the following:
- put node-02 in maintenance
- on the host which is down (node-02) cd /var/log/vdsm; :>vdsm.log (this
truncates the log)
- activate node-02
- if it goes to non-operational: cp vdsm.log vdsm.log.error

This will give you a much smaller log and maybe the error will be more
visible.
You could do this on the engine too:
- cd /var/log/ovirt-engine
- :>engine.log