On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 5:54 PM, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cec...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-appliance_ovirt-3.6_build-artifacts-el7-x86_64/

>>> something could be broken or new or simply different.
>>>
>>> OK, is there any chance that Italian is inserted in any 3.6.x or not?
>>> So you are saying that today if I set repo as master I would go with
>>> future 4.0 and not 3.6.yrc?
>>>
>> We are absolutely out of time to add it to 3.6 so it will be in 4.0.
>> Thanks for all your effort on that topic.
>>

> No problem.
> Contributing to translation is a complimentary way to learn oVirt
> internals... ;-)
>
> The question was because now I'm a bit confused:
> we have RC for 3.6.2 as described here:
> http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2016-January/037237.html
>
> I suppose that we will have other 3.6.x or is 3.6.2 the terminal one?
> I see some days ago that 4.0 is still in planning phase without schedule
> defined:
> http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2016-January/037194.html
>
> But you are saying that master is already targeting 4.0.
> So if one wants to test 3.6 development between 3.6.2 and 3.6.3 but before
> any RC is released yet for 3.6.3 which repo should he/she use?

We tend to develop toward the master branch first, then backport into 3.6.x.
So for example, if you'd like to improve translation (thanks for that!),
we'll add it to master first.
While master is not as stable,it should be working - and if it's not,
please let us know promptly - we strive to make it deployable and pass
basic sanity tests.
Y.