Hi,

the best thing you can do is to migrate to new AAA ldap[1],
as anyway you will have to do so in 4.0, as manage-domains
will be removed, so I think better invest time to migration,
then to searching for root cause. We will be happy to help
you with migration. You can also try migration tool[2].

Ondra

[1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap.git;a=blob;f=README [2] https://github.com/machacekondra/ovirt-engine-kerbldap-migration/releases