Martin,

The current state is HE on node2 and all other VMs on node1.  Node2 is
in local maintenance as of last night and HE should have migrated but
can't.  The requested logs for this situation are at
ftp://aftp.fsl.noaa.gov/divisions/its/peter/ovirt-logs-201601028a/.

I will try shutting down HE on node2 and see if it will run on node1.
Last night it would not.

Thanks.
Peter