Please help. After a power outage all my nfs mounts (from two sources) are
down. I have verified that they are mountable on my workstation.

I have tried to active my NFS Data Master, however the process fails with the
message below.

Failed to Reconstruct Master Domain for Data Center Auburn_Datacenter.

Can someone assist in recovery?  I have seen posts mentioning that I need to
verify that the rhev-m hosts can mount the storage, but whats rhev-m way to do
that. I am assuming I am not just going to mount it via "mount".

Chris Paquin
Senior Cloud Consultant
Red Hat Consulting
RHCE | RHCSA-RHOS (110-011-939)