I recently gave an oVirt talk at FOSDEM and decided to use
reveal.js[1] to create my slides[2].  Reveal.js is a really slick
framework for creating HTML5 based presentations that look really
clean and modern.  You write your slides in html markup and a
javascript library provides everything else (it's a long list of
features so see the demo presentation for details[3]).

I was pretty happy with the oVirt themed slides I created so decided
to package it up into a reusable template.  To try it out simply:

1. git clone https://github.com/aglitke/reveal.js.git ovirt-template
2. cd ovirt-template
3. git checkout -b ovirt-template
4. firefox index.html

The main changes I have made is to add a floating oVirt logo to the
upper-right corner of the slides and a footer.  Both can display while
presenting and when the slides are printed.  I am not a graphic
designer or a web developer so I am keen to accept contributions from
people with more experience in this area.  Enjoy!

[1] https://github.com/hakimel/reveal.js
[2] http://aglitke.github.io/fosdem-2016/#/
[3] http://lab.hakim.se/reveal-js/#/

--