Any comments / suggestions?

----- Mensagem original -----

De: supo...@logicworks.pt
Para: "Moti Asayag" <masa...@redhat.com>
Cc: "users" <users@ovirt.org>
Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 8 De Fevereiro de 2016 15:28:33
Assunto: Re: [ovirt-users] cluster's minimum CPU level

Hi Moti,

Thanks a lot. Do you think we lost functionalities? like server migration?
The other way should be creating a new cluster, configure the old hosts on this
new cluster. Is possible to share the same GlusterFS storage between 2
clusters? Is possible to migrate servers and disks between the 2 clusters?

Regards

José