I'm in the process of migrating a series of VM's from  KVM environment, to an
OVirt environment. I've used virt-v2v to convert quite a few M$ and Linux
machines with great success.

Coming up I've got to convert a Linux VM that has 3 virtual disks. Inside that
VM, the three disks are part of an LVM volume.

1. How will virt-v2v handle these three virtual disks ?
2. On which disk image will I run virt-v2v ?
3. Will virt-v2v "follow" the three images and convert the machine or will I
have to somehow tell it to include all three disks ?
4. Shall I have all three images together in the same directory when I run the
tool ?
5. Is this the appropriate forum for this question ?

As of the writing of this question I'll be using OVirt 3.6 updated on a 4 node
cluster running CentOS 7 , and the most recent version of virt-v2v as is
available on Fedora 23.