Hi Stefano,

Are these images readable for user vdsm (uid 36)?

Regards,
René

On 03/03/2016 09:45 AM, Stefano Cislaghi wrote:

Hello everyone,
I configured a test environment with 2 hosts (centos), hosted engine and NFS storage for data domain and iso domain. I noticed that windows 2012 ISOs are marked as "unknown" in iso domain and therefore I can't attach them to virtual machines. Maybe something is wrong with my iso? I tried to do a fresh download with same result. Centos, Fedora and Windows 10 iso are working, so I think the iso domain is ok.
Did someone else noticed such behaviour? Any solution?
Thanks
Stefano