I'm running oVirt on a host that is a VMware Workstation guest as a
test before I replace my ESXi server.  I started with one NIC and let
oVirt get setup.  Then I added another NIC to my ovirt Host via VMware.
 My primary NIC was my site management network 10.0.xx.0/24.  The
second NIC was in 10.0.yy.0/24  I then used the web portal to create a
logical network.  After that I tied the logical network to the physical
card.  If needed you can add a VLAN tag to the logical network and set
up your switch to handle it.  oVirt handled setting up all the ifcfg
files for me.  I'm not where i can pull up my test system or I'd give
you more detail.  I'm in the process of replacing ESXi with oVirt so my
 server is down and i'm having to run everything on Windows with VMware
Workstation and Windows is being pouty.