Sorry, there was an another one: UserProfileEditor on (System) which
someone mistakenly granted probably, but removing it makes no difference,
user still sees the Expanded tab. There are no groups in this system. In
short, these permissions are inherited from Everyone:

UserTemplateBasedVm
CpuProfileOperator
VnicProfileUser

And these are granted explicitly on objects:

UserRole (on a VM Pool)
UserRole (on a VM of the VM Pool)