Hello All and Joop ;),

ok i think to know what you mean. So my problem is to understand the construct of hosted engine and the supply of vms. actually i want the engine as small as possible and the host offer the nfs storage for iso and data/vms. now i understand that the engine has to be as big as possible, because the nfs storage is provided by the engine self, right?

that would mean, that if i have 300gb disk on host free i have to give the engine the max size of lets say 300gb for iso and data/vms, right? but the question remains, where should i configure the nfs storage since i must add storage at installation on host. at engine installation i can say no if i where ask for storage. but i have to add the storage in webgui, but which one?

as you can see iam a bit confused.