Ah brilliant!  I never thought to try using SPICE instead.

Thanks, Juan.

--

Ollie Armstrong

Web Developer / Sysadmin
ol...@fubra.com     fubra.com
Fubra is a company limited by shares and registered in England and
Wales with number 3967214 at Manor Coach House, Church Hill,
Aldershot, Hampshire, GU12 4RQ. We are registered for VAT with number
GB733667024, and as a data controller with number Z5193400. We are
members of RIPE, Nominet, the Italian RA and registered with OfCom as
a provider of electronic communications services.
*Calls to this number will cost 5p per minute plus your network access charge