On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 10:07 PM, gregor <gregor_fo...@catrix.at> wrote:

> Update: The problem occur when a VM reboots.
> When I change the CPU Type from default "Intel Haswell-noTSX" to
> "Westmere" the error is gone.

The error ""kvm ... vcpu0 unhandled rdmsr ..." is quite harmless.
I assume you are running the latest qemu/kvm packages.
Can you ensure NX is enabled on your host?
In any case, this is most likely a qemu/kvm issue - the command line of the
VM and information regarding the qemu packages and host versions will be
needed.
Y.