I installed a oVirt stack without glusterfs. Now I want to add it. So I
configured a cluster to be a gluster-enabled one. Now i want to add a gluster
volume to it.

That went fine until I click Ok at the "New Volume" dialog, the answer was :

Error while executing action Create Gluster Volume: Unexpected exception

I the log, I saw :

2016-04-13 16:45:53,573 INFO
[org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.gluster.GlusterTasksListVDSCommand]
(DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-84) [5303bffb] FINISH,
GlusterTasksListVDSCommand, log id: 2e5a7991
2016-04-13 16:45:53,573 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.gluster.GlusterTasksSyncJob]
(DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-84) [5303bffb] Error updating tasks from CLI:
org.ovirt.engine.core.common.errors.EngineException: EngineException:
org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.VDSErrorException:
VDSGenericException: VDSErrorException: Failed to GlusterTasksListVDS, error =
The method does not exist / is not available., code = -32601 (Failed with error
unexpected and code 16)
        at
org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.VdsHandler.handleVdsResult(VdsHandler.java:112)
[bll.jar:]
        at
org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.VDSBrokerFrontendImpl.RunVdsCommand(VDSBrokerFrontendImpl.java:33)
 [bll.jar:]
        at
org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.gluster.tasks.GlusterTasksService.runVdsCommand(GlusterTasksService.java:64)
 [bll.jar:]
        at
org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.gluster.tasks.GlusterTasksService.getTaskListForCluster(GlusterTasksService.java:32)
 [bll.jar:]
        at
org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.gluster.GlusterTasksSyncJob.updateGlusterAsyncTasks(GlusterTasksSyncJob.java:87)
 [bll.jar:]
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor250.invoke(Unknown Source)
[:1.7.0_99]
        at
 [rt.jar:1.7.0_99]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) [rt.jar:1.7.0_99]
        at
org.ovirt.engine.core.utils.timer.JobWrapper.invokeMethod(JobWrapper.java:81)
[scheduler.jar:]
        at
org.ovirt.engine.core.utils.timer.JobWrapper.execute(JobWrapper.java:52)
[scheduler.jar:]
        at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:213) [quartz.jar:]
        at
org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:557)
[quartz.jar:]