I have put the export domain into maintenance, detach from Datacenter 1, and
when I try to attach it to Datacenter 2, attached to the same engine, when the
Attach to Data Center dialog pops up, it only shows Datacenter 1.

What am I missing here?

Please be kind, I’m very new to oVirt…

Version 3.6
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
prohibited. If you received this email and are not the intended recipient,
please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original
message.