I were upgrading oVirt from 18.104.22.168 to 3.6.5. The engine-vm was running
on host02. These are the steps that I've done:
1. Set hosted engine maintenance mode to global
2. Accessed engine-vm and upgraded oVirt to latest version
3. Run 'reboot' in engine-vm
4. After about 10 minutes, the engine-vm still doesn't boot, so I set
hosted engine maintenance mode back to none.
5. After another 10 minutes, the engine-vm still doesn't boot, so I
restarted host02, host01 then host03 before the engine-vm would be
accessible again. I then have to activate host01 and host03 again.
Here are the log files from ovirt-hosted-engine-ha folder:
- host01: https://gist.github.com/weeix/d73aa8506b296c27110747464ea33312
- host02: https://gist.github.com/weeix/c1b7033f07fb104fdd483cf7ea3a7852
How to correctly restart the engine-vm when we need to?
Users mailing list