I realize now I shouldn't have set the default cluster name, is there a way I can resume the install of the hosted engine?

I've got the engine up and running, so I just need to jump in from after the engine install.

Ideas?

          Checking for oVirt-Engine status at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...
[ INFO  ] Engine replied: DB Up!Welcome to Health Status!
[ INFO  ] Acquiring internal CA cert from the engine
[ INFO ] The following CA certificate is going to be used, please immediately interrupt if not correct:
[ INFO  ] Issuer: C=US,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[ INFO  ] Connecting to the Engine
[ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Closing up': Specified cluster does not exist: Production
[ INFO  ] Stage: Clean up
[ INFO ] Generating answer file '/var/lib/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/answers/answers-20160424000549.conf'
[ INFO  ] Stage: Pre-termination
[ INFO  ] Stage: Termination
[ ERROR ] Hosted Engine deployment failed: this system is not reliable, please check the issue, fix and redeploy Log file is located at /var/log/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup-20160423233732-5tl68l.log

--
Pat Riehecky
Scientific Linux developer

Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory