On Sun, 24 Apr 2016 21:37:07 +0200 Piotr wrote:
PK> Looking at the info you pasted I see:
PK> "java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host".
PK> It usually mean that there is/was something wrong with your network.

I saw that too, and tried pings first. Those worked fine, and the
re-install worked right away after I made the java sslv3 change.

I'm going to reinstall and move a host from a different lab. We'll see if I
have the same experience with it...

Robert

PK> On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 3:28 PM, Robert Story <rst...@tislabs.com> wrote:
After a fresh

It will

org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.VdsBrokerCommand.createNetworkExc

PK> > AW> Pretty much everything engine related can be configured with
PK> > AW> engine-config. engine-config -l will give you a list of all the
PK> > AW> options. engine-config -g <key> will get the current value,
PK> > AW> engine-config -s <key>=<value> will set it. A quick grep indicates
that
PK> > AW> you are looking for the VdsmSSLProtocol key.
PK> >
PK> > Hmmm..
PK> >
PK> >   # engine-config -g VdsmSSLProtocol
PK> >   VdsmSSLProtocol: TLSv1 version: general
PK> >
PK> > Looks like it's already set to TLS, making me wonder why I needed to
remove SSLv3.  I just put it back and restarted the engine, and it seems to be
communicating with all hosts ok. So maybe it's just some process/code using
during install that isn't using this setting...