Hello,  I have a 2 node replicated glusterfs storage cluster configured
that shows up under storage.  I need to take both of these glusterfs
nodes down to perform some hardware upgrades.  I'm wondering if I need
to put this storage into maintenance mode or if putting each host into
maintenance mode is good enough?  The reason I'm asking is the last
time I took one of these glusterfs servers down leaving the other up we
ended up in a split brain state that I'm trying to avoid.  Once the
hardware upgrade has been performed I will be adding a 3rd brick/node
to this config which should make things a bit happier.

Thanks