Hi
I have in production the scenery something similar to what you've described.
The "enabling factor" is represented by an "storage virtualization" set of
appliances, that maintain mirrored logical volume over fc physical volumes
across two distinct datacenters, while giving rw simultaneus access to cluster
hypervisors split between datacenters, that run the VMs.

So: cluster also is spread across dc, no need to import nothing.
Regards,

Roberto

Il giorno 01 mag 2016, alle ore 10:37, Arsène Gschwind