You will need to provide the hosted-engine setup log to see which gluster command failed to execute.

On 04/30/2016 10:10 PM, Langley, Robert wrote:

I’m attempting to host the engine within a GlusterFS Replica 3 storage volume.

During setup, after entering the server and volume, I’m receiving the message that ‘/sbin/gluster’ failed to execute.

Reviewing the gluster cmd log, it looks as though /sbin/gluster does execute.

I can successfully mount the volume on the host outside of the hosted-engine setup.

Any assistance would be appreciated.