On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 7:49 PM, Langley, Robert
<robert.lang...@ventura.org> wrote:
> Thank you, Simone.
>
> I am sorry. I made a mistake with the CPU type. I got the references mixed up.
> The one I'm having trouble with is the 2007 server with an Intel Xeon 5050
> (Dell has it as a Dempsey in their hardware list for this server).

Ok, the issue is unfortunately simple here: on the lower-end we
support Intel Conroe Family but your CPU is older and doesn't match
the feature set to be detected as a Conroe CPU.

The cheapest option is trying to understand which CPU your server
mainboard can support (here some hint:
http://store.flagshiptech.com/dell-poweredge-2950-cpus-processors-heatsinks/
); if you server allows something newer, probably with a fistful of
dollars you could find it refurbished on eBay or similar.