Sorry, got away from this for a while attending to other work, but back at it
now... Anyone have any ideas on how I may further troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Will Dennis
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 11:39 AM
To: 'Michal Skrivanek'; 'Yedidyah Bar David'
Cc: 'users@ovirt.org'
Subject: RE: [ovirt-users] virt-in-virt problem: DHCP failing for a container
in a oVirt VM

Sadly, having set the 'macspoof' key to 'true' in Custom Properties in the VM
Edit dialog, then restarting the VM thereafter, I'm still not seeing the
container's MAC address in the relevant bridge's MAC table in oVirt, and the
container is failing to lease a DHCP address from the external network...

Looked at the ebtables filter table, nothing there...
[root@ovirt-node-03 ~]# ebtables -t filter -L Bridge table: filter

Bridge chain: INPUT, entries: 0, policy: ACCEPT

Bridge chain: FORWARD, entries: 0, policy: ACCEPT

Bridge chain: OUTPUT, entries: 0, policy: ACCEPT

Anyone know where else I could look to troubleshoot?