Hello,

This is the setup I was thinking about doing. But Fernando's suggestion also
makes sense.
Can I maybe install the host on 3 servers for high availability and run local
storage for the vm's ?

But i only have 1 node available at the moment. As soon as I install a first
one I can migrate the vm's already running on the other hosts to this new oVirt
host.

How can I install 1 node with a hosted engine on glusterfs or ??? and use local
storage for my vm's. Later as the other host become available I will add them
acordingly.

What would be a good network setup as I only have 2 nic's per host. Or should I
invest in addidional nic's

Kind regards

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad