Hi, I followed this instruction:

http://www.ovirt.org/documentation/how-to/hosted-engine/#upgrade-hosted-engine

However, when I exited the global maintenance mode in step 7 and waited for about 15 minutes, the engine VM still doesn't migrate to the fresh upgraded host.

BTW, after step 6, did I have to put the host out of its local maintenance mode? The instruction didn't state this so I guess it's a special case when upgrading and didn't do anything.

[root@host01 me]# hosted-engine --vm-status

--== Host 1 status ==--

Status up-to-date                  : True
Hostname                           : host01.ovirt.forest.go.th
Host ID                            : 1
Engine status : {"reason": "vm not running on this host", "health": "bad", "vm": "down", "detail": "unknown"}
Score                              : 0
stopped                            : False
Local maintenance                  : True
crc32                              : 33cc9d8c
Host timestamp                     : 4993624

--== Host 2 status ==--

Status up-to-date                  : True
Hostname                           : host02.ovirt.forest.go.th
Host ID                            : 2
Engine status : {"reason": "vm not running on this host", "health": "bad", "vm": "down", "detail": "unknown"}
Score                              : 3400
stopped                            : False
Local maintenance                  : False
crc32                              : 6dc9b311
Host timestamp                     : 4244063

--== Host 3 status ==--

Status up-to-date                  : True
Hostname                           : host03.ovirt.forest.go.th
Host ID                            : 3
Engine status : {"health": "good", "vm": "up", "detail": "up"}
Score                              : 3400
stopped                            : False
Local maintenance                  : False
crc32                              : 29513baf
Host timestamp                     : 5537027

Thank you

--
Wee