Thank you!

That does do some interesting things, but doesn't appear to work.

I've added a new storage domain, merged the differences in the metadata file
back to the old one and powered it up.  When I start up the nodes they
endlessly report: VDSM ovirt-reqa1 command failed: (-226, 'Unable to read
resource owners', 'Sanlock exception')

I tried reinstalling one of them and the error message continues.  At least for
now I've restored the old config and the error is gone.

Regards,
Logan