Hi,

I could be Rdns at the moment as I'm having strange Virtio issues on
4.0, nics are doing strange on Linux VM's ??

If it's started it's just fine and fast....

I will update this thread when DNS is up again as I needed to
reference this a little but... at the other end... I thought it
happened also with DNS running... need to check.

Thanks so far!