Hi ,

Did you synced network/s after you moved the host to the ovs type cluster?
It seems like you didn't..)
Go to 'Hosts' main tab' and choose the host, go to 'Network Interfaces' sub
tab and press the 'Sync All Networks' , now the networks should be synced
to host as ovs switch type.
Run the vm and check the xml.
It should look something like this:

<source bridge='vdsmbr_nRL3asDq'/>
      <virtualport type='openvswitch'>

thanks

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 9:37 AM, Meni Yakove <myak...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 7:12 AM, lifuqiong <lifuqi...@cncloudsec.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I create a cluster which already enabled ovs network as you mentioned ,
>> but when I create vm in this cluster,  I can only using ovirtmgmt/ovirtmgmt
>> vNIC profile, which is still a Linux bridge.
>>
>> I found no way to add a OVS vNIC profile,  I have to chose
>> ovirtmgmt/ovirtmgmt vNIC to setup a VM. After VM is started, the vm is
>> still using Linux bridge to communicate with outside, not the ovs.
>>

>> Need I to create a ovs bridge or vport and bind it to physical NIC in
>> vdsm manually?
>>

>> Hope your reply as soon as possible.
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> Mark