I've used http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-3.6/iso/oVirt-toolsSetup/3.6-3/oVirt-toolsSetup_3.6-3.fc23.iso But also, i've compiled ovirt guest agent from sources from github and had the same result.

-----Original Message----- From: Vinzenz Feenstra
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 3:39 PM
To: ta...@ring.lt
Cc: users@ovirt.org
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] ovirt-Guest-agent CPU usage

On Aug 11, 2016, at 2:20 PM, Tadas <ta...@ring.lt> wrote:

Sorry, managed to send corrupted message.

I do not think there's problems with virtio console drivers. I've
installed ovirt guest tools iso from http://resources.ovirt.org/pub.
 Also I can read data from ovirt agent on hypervisor side by using
socat:
"socat pathtosocketfile  -"
This gives me all information about VM from ovirtagent. But as soon as
i close reading socket, ovirt agent loops in itself and uses whole
single core. If i socat again - load drops and I can see information
from agent again. So problem is that you allways need to have socket
open for read or write on hypervisor side. If not - ovirt agent will
consume one cpu thread. And this happens only in Windows VM.

Can you please give me the exact version of the ISO you’re using?
I need to determine if you have the fixed one or if there’s another bug, the latest version should have this fixed already.