Hello,  I need to edit a glusterfs storage domain to add the mount
option " backupvolfile-server=SERVER" So when the primary servers IP is
not accessible the remaining servers will be used to retrieve data
stored on the gluster volume.  Right now when I try to edit the storage
domain the mount options box is grayed out and not editable.  I recently
had to take all vms down so I put the HV in maintenance mode and the
edit options wasn't present.

I need to understand if this is the correct option to make a glusterfs
volume fault tolerant?

Also I need to understand how to make this edit in the ovirt web
interface or other method.

TIA