On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 6:57 PM, Fernando Fuentes <ffuen...@darktcp.net> wrote:
> David,
>
> Thats exactly what I am trying to accomplish.
> When I re-run the ovirt setup on my 3.6 system, I give it the IP of my
> ovirt 4.0 machine, Do I leave the DB to the default name? Is there a db
> user and password on the 4.0 machine?
>
> Sorry for so many questions... This is not documented...

Not for 3.6 vs 4.0, but it actually is, here:

http://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/engine/separate-reports-host/

See also:

http://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/engine/separate-dwh-host/

In above, each of engine, dwh, reports is in its own machine.
You can do a similar thing with engine+dwh on one and reports on another.

Do not hesitate ping back if you are stuck!

Best,

--
Didi