The ETL sampling process collects the configurations and statistics for the
new dashboards.
The engine has a heartbeat that should update every 15 seconds. Sampling
runs every 20 seconds.
If the engine is busy and the heartbeat does not update for some reason ,
the dwh will send an error. It compares the last sync with the heartbeat.
Heartbeat should be newer than the last sync...

Best,
Shirly Radco