Hello,

I have found that I can import thin-provisioned VMs from VMWare ESXi into
an oVirt (3.6 Hosted-Engine) iSCSI  storage domain as thin-provisioned VMs
by doing the following :

1 . Import the thin-provisioned VMWare VM into an NFS storage domain.
2.  Export the thin-provisioned VM from the NFS storage domain.into the
oVirt Export domain.
3.  Import the thin-provisioned VM into an iSCSI Storage Domain from the
oVirt Export domain

Is there a simpler way to do this using the 3.6 Import capability ? Or, do
we need to follow the above procedure to get VMs into oVirt from VMWare as
thin-provisioned VMs ?

Thank You For Your Help !