I believe if you put the SD in maintenance mode you can change the mount
options and I believe the IP field.  I don't believe you should have to
remove it and re-import it.  I could be wrong.

If you click on the storage tab and select your SD in the bottom details
pain you can put it into maintenance mode under datacenter.

All VMs will have to be down to do this.

On 08/31/2016 08:39 AM, Goorkate, B.J. wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I recently moved my gluster back end to a dedicated gluster network.
>
> Now I would like to change the mount point of my master Storage Domain
> to point to that network too. Is that possible?
>
> I tried to detach the Storage Domain from the datacenter in order to
> re-add or import it with the new IP-address, but I got the message:
>
> "Error while executing action: Cannot remove the master Storage Domain from
> the Data Center without another active Storage Domain to take its place.
> -Either activate another Storage Domain in the Data Center, or remove the
> Data Center."
>
> Has anybody got an idea on how to solve this?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Regards,
>
> Bertjan

> De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en is
> uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht onterecht
> ontvangt, wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en de afzender direct
> te informeren door het bericht te retourneren. Het Universitair Medisch
> Centrum Utrecht is een publiekrechtelijke rechtspersoon in de zin van de
> W.H.W.
> (Wet Hoger Onderwijs en Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek) en staat geregistreerd bij
> de Kamer van Koophandel voor Midden-Nederland onder nr. 30244197.
>
> Denk s.v.p aan het milieu voor u deze e-mail afdrukt.

> This message may contain confidential information and is intended exclusively
> for the addressee. If you receive this message unintentionally, please do not
> use the contents but notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.
> University
> Medical Center Utrecht is a legal person by public law and is registered at
> the Chamber of Commerce for Midden-Nederland under no. 30244197.

Best regards,
Edward Clay
Systems Administrator
UK2 Group - US Operations