Hi,

notification settings are unfortunately something we moved to shared
storage without proper tooling for it being ready. The default
configuration (if you used it) sends the email to root@localhost and
you can use the standard linux configuration to forward it elsewhere:

For example see this article (first random link from google that
contains all the steps):
http://blog.bobbyallen.me/2013/02/03/how-to-redirect-local-root-mail-to-an-external-email-address-on-linux/

This is generally good idea anyway.

Best regards