I tried this and I get the attached error message.

Error while executing action: Cannot add Host. You are using an unmanaged
hosted engine VM. Please upgrade the cluster level to 3.6 and wait for the
hosted engine storage domain to be properly imported.

I used only the required information. Power management is not configured,
although even with power management configured (ipmilan) it gives the same
error message.

The cluster and data center compatibility levels are at 4.0.

I also created a new data center and cluster and the problem continues. This
installation was done via engine-setup and is on a physical machine, not a
hosted-engine itself. Is that the problem?

Regards,
Logan

----- On Sep 19, 2016, at 3:06 PM, Simone Tiraboschi <stira...@redhat.com>

http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-4.0-pre/rpm/el7/noarch/ovirt-hosted-engine-ha-2.0.4-1.el7.centos.noarch.rpm