Hi,

yes, correct. Feel free to open issue/PR if you miss there any
functionality.

Thanks,
Ondra

On 09/21/2016 06:57 PM, Groten, Ryan wrote:
Hey guys,

Just wondering if this PR is the oVirt module you are referring to?
https://github.com/ansible/ansible-modules-extras/pull/2836

If so looks like it can replace (and then some!) the module I opened a
while back so I can cancel that PR.

Thanks,

Ryan