Den 21 sep 2016 11:38 skrev Tomas Jelinek <tjeli...@redhat.com>:

> Dear all,
>
> a new release of moVirt (Android client for oVirt) 1.6 has just been released!
>
> The main aim of this version was to move fully to the 4.0 API (changelog:
> [1]).
>
> If you have it already installed on your device, stay tuned and it will
> arrive soon.
> If you don't, you can either install it from google play store [2] or from
> direct link [3].
>
> Please share any feedback!

Hi!

Works like a charm with our 3.6 engine! Just confusing that I had to swipe down
(refresh) to get a listing of VM's and such, I thought it did that by itself?
That is, if I open up the app and do nothing, just wait, the list stays empty
regardless of how long I waited. I started to think there was something wrong
and began to troubleshoot, first the app-settings (address, login, password)
and then from the engine before I realized I had to swipe down to see
anything:) Is that by design or a bug?

Also tested that aSPICE works, which is awesome! Keep up the great work!

/K